Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daniel Day 9

  • By accepting Atonement for yourself, you are deciding against the belief that you can be alone, thus dispelling the idea of separation and affirming your true identification with the whole Kingdom as literally part of you.
  • Be confident that you have never lost your Identity and the extensions which maintain It in wholeness and peace.
In my meditation this morning, I realized how my ego finds something wrong with every single person, place or thing. Then, having identified something wrong with that thing, my ego consents to participating in a socially acceptable relationship. This sort of realization is the sort of thing I take straight to Jesus and the Holy Spirit for healing. Wow! This total negativity is the consciousness in which I live. Thus, any happiness I ever feel is fleeting because my ego always goes ahead and finds problems; ruining any happiness.

Obviously, I need another consciousness. Obviously, I need joy instead of happiness. This change in perception would be a miracle. Changing this perception is what ACIM teaches. The Teacher of ACIM is the Holy Spirit.

Surrender....rely totally on God. I didn't do or get anything myself. It all came from God. Nothing of this world matters.

No comments: