Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Moment in Christ

I love Jesus.

This single clear thought struck my mind this evening as I stood in my kitchen.

It is a daring bold moment of clarity. I'm not even going to justify which Jesus or whose Jesus. Just Jesus period.

This was after I came down from laying on my bed and pondering my latest creation from lesson 165.

Let not my mind deny the Thought of God.
Heaven is mine today but for the asking.
Now is Christ's power _ _ in my mind.
My doubts are meaningless. God is certain.
I count on God and not upon myself.

This was after a bit of lunch.
This was after visiting the tax preparer.
This was after a green smoothie.
This was after the grocery store.
This was after a 16 mile run.
This was after spiritual study.
This was after getting up on time this morning.

No comments: