Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lesson 194

Everyday lately, I've been making these powerful, wonderful, inspiring little "psalms" out of both the ACIM text and the workbook. But I don't have time to post them everyday (sorry Barb :)   ).

Well, here is today. I just spent my evening workout soaring on its wings:

I place the future in the Hands of God.
For thus I call the memory of Him.
And He becomes the thought that rules my mind. 


For this to be any good, I need to have been open to the idea of God and want that idea more than my own ideas. It is so simple and easy, it is hard to see; but as soon as I think, "I place my future in His Hands," I remember Him.

Memory can be used to remember this illusion called the world, or to remember God. We get to choose. Choice made, then I practice the thoughts which bring me the reality I want.

No comments: