Your decrees are wonderful; therefore I obey them with all my heart.
When Your Word goes forth it gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
I live 1.5 minutes from work, and go home for lunch. I get a little prayer time that way. Today, as I was pondering that Psalm, the following thought came into my mind:
"Spirit Flower, you have studied A Course in Miracles (ACIM) enough to know:
- how to forgive; thus realizing Oneness and joining the Sonship;
- that this ego world is a dream, the separation never happened and you are a thought in the Mind of Love;
- to take your ego's inventory and give the darkness to the Holy Spirit's light for healing and correction;
- to choose again, accepting the Atonement;
- to listen to the Voice for God;
- and to be responsible for your part/function, allowing yourself to be a channel for miracles.
Spirit Flower, that is it. You have learned The Course. Now just go live it."
I realized that ACIM is no different than engineering school. You learn the concepts and then use them in your work. You do not need to keep beating yourself over the head with first year physics. You may decide to take ongoing education, of course. But you do graduate from college and you do go on to live your profession. Self just explained to me that I am living my ACIM profession. No sense in complicating it any further.
I am free.