Saturday, October 18, 2008

Acknowledge God

From ACIM: You denied Him (God) because you loved Him, knowing that if you recognized your love for Him, you could not deny Him. Your denial of Him therefore means that you love Him, and that you know He loves you…He calls you from every part of the Sonship…The Love of God is in everything He created, for His Son is everywhere…When you acknowledge Him you will know that He has never ceased to acknowledge you, and that in His acknowledgement of you lies your being…you are of God…

I have been contemplating this passage for two days; meditating, listening and waiting. What is wonderful is I did/do have a subtle sensation of knowing Love; knowing that I loved Something, and that I was out of my ego mind briefly. I have spent a lifetime denying love; other people's love, and that intangible Love beamed at me and in me from my Christ Self. I have recently begun to believe it is true that I could be loved. As I write this, I can feel my mind open like a flower and receive the sunlight of love from Christ.

This morning, I went to Lauds and Mass at the local monastery. A sister from my former convent was there, Rita; and one of the sisters from this monastery, Micaela. After Mass these two corraled me. With their arms around me they talked about what a vision I am and how the roof raises up when I come there. I didn't know what to say; but, I must stop denying love.

No comments: