- Bless our God, you peoples;
- Who holds our souls in life,
- You let enemies ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water;
but You brought us out into a place of refreshment.
- All the earth bows down before You...I will pay You my vows...
- Remember always that you cannot be anywhere except in the Mind of God.
This evening I found myself with a great longing and an inkling of the fact that I am in love with The Most High God, and all His creation, His Christ.
I want to go deeper in to this "Christ."
Yearning for You.
Humble, destitute, You are all I have.
God, I think I love You.
God, I admit, I am Your creature, one of Your creations.
You are my Creator, and I love You.
Of course, the only place I want to be is on my knees,
before You in awe.
Buffeted by the waves of Your Love;
This creature washes back and forth,
clinging to life,
alive, living, giving, sharing, loving.