Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daniel Day 34 - Yearning

Psalm 66:
  • Bless our God, you peoples;
  • Who holds our souls in life,
  • You let enemies ride over our heads;
    we went through fire and water;
    but You brought us out into a place of refreshment.
  • All the earth bows down before You...I will pay You my vows...

ACIM:

  • Remember always that you cannot be anywhere except in the Mind of God.

This evening I found myself with a great longing and an inkling of the fact that I am in love with The Most High God, and all His creation, His Christ.

I want to go deeper in to this "Christ."

Yearning for You.

Humble, destitute, You are all I have.

God, I think I love You.

God, I admit, I am Your creature, one of Your creations.

You are my Creator, and I love You.

Of course, the only place I want to be is on my knees,

before You in awe.

Buffeted by the waves of Your Love;

This creature washes back and forth,

clinging to life,

alive, living, giving, sharing, loving.

No comments: