I must go through life as a well loved Child of God and nothing else. Nothing but God can give me happiness.
From A Course in Miracles 8.IV.1-3:
- If God’s Will for you is complete peace and joy, unless you experience only this you must be refusing to acknowledge His Will.
- I (Jesus) am come as a light into a world that does deny itself everything. It does this simply by dissociating itself from everything.
- I (Jesus) said that I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. That is why I am the light of the world. If I am with you in the loneliness of the world, the loneliness is gone. You cannot maintain the illusion of loneliness if you are not alone.
- The world must therefore despise and reject me (Jesus), because the world is the belief that love is impossible.
- If you will accept the fact that I (Jesus) am with you, you are denying the world and accepting God. My will is His, and your decision to hear me is the decision to hear His Voice and abide in His Will.
I love ACIM because it helps me live happy and joyous and loved. This Jesus is with me always, in real time, now. This Jesus is not safely in a box on an altar. He is with me now, shining his light in my thoughts, dispelling every resentment I give to him and filling me with joy. I live strong in Jesus. I walk with joy because Jesus has taught me how. My day sounds impossible, but since I walk with God and Jesus, nothing else matters. Since I walk with God and Jesus, my ego is powerless.
I am in love with Jesus. I have known this since being kicked out of the convent; but it has grown daily since then, over 5 years.