Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Miracle - A Perception Shift

I did my spiritual study this morning and received a new perception. I learned something from the Holy Spirit. The result is that I can’t remember why I hated. From ACIM 28.I:

  • When ancient memories of hate appear, remember that their cause is gone. And so you cannot understand what they are for.
  • And see, instead, the new effects of cause accepted now, with consequences here.
  • The miracle comes quietly into the mind that stops an instant and is still. It reaches gently from that quiet time, and from the mind it healed in quiet then, to other minds to share its quietness. And they will join in doing nothing to prevent its radiant extension back into the Mind Which caused all minds to be.
  • What you remember never was. It came from causelessness which you confused with cause. It can deserve but laughter…
  • The miracle reminds you of a Cause forever present, perfectly untouched by time and interference. Never changed from what It is. And you are Its effect, as changeless and as perfect as Itself.

My gift is to have forgotten.

No comments: