Saturday, February 7, 2009

What is my most crucial problem?

Cleary not: losing my job, not having retirement money, getting old (although these things are with me).

The problem I most need to solve is "knowing Christ." I most need to believe in the "Something" bigger than me (Christ) who loves me and supports me.

Furthermore, I don't want the miracle to be that I have a good job. I want the miracle to be that I remember God and I have full communication and I know I am only love and that my true reality is Heaven. The miracle I most want is to leave this fear prison world made by an ego consciousness and live in Heaven, in peace, in silence, in eternal grace.

To allow the miracle, I just have to give everything else to the Holy Spirit. Simple but not easy. It means changing all my thinking.

I know that I know that I know there is a Something bigger than me. I spend my time on It rather than worldly things.

No comments: