Thursday, February 5, 2009

Holy Instant

From ACIM:
  • Never approach the holy instant after you have tried to remove all fear and hatred from your mind. That is its function. Never attempt to overlook your guilt before you ask the Holy Spirit's help. That is his function. Your part is only to offer him a little willingness to let him remove all fear and hatred...
  • If you believe the holy instant is difficult for you, it is because you have become the arbiter of what is possible, and remain unwilling to give place to One Who knows.

My biggest spiritual difficulty:

  1. How do I let go and let God?
  2. I am not a failure. That is an ego belief that is untrue.

So I bring all my resistance to Jesus. I hold it out in the light and allow it to be removed. It instantly is. I just have to remember I am at peace NOW.

"All we are saying...is give peace a chance..." do do, ba ba, do do, ba ba... (Beatles)

SING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: