Sunday, March 31, 2013

United Air Lines

Booooo!

I am holding tickets for a trip on United. I don't want to use them. I can cancel the trip and re-schedule, taking credit for this trip. But I don't really feel like going anywhere.

So a weird thought came to me. I wonder if United would use these tickets for a charity case. As in, maybe someone with cancer or needing a transplant could use the ticket.

So, I went to United's web page and found that you can donate your miles to several charities listed there. So I called United and asked if I could donate these tickets. The agent said no, I can't transfer the tickets.

What? Outrageous!  United should be happy to transfer these tickets in the name of charity. WTF!

So I wrote a note to their "contact us" page and told them how stupid that is.

No comments: