Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lesson 109

I rest in God.
This thought will carry me thru storms to the certainty of God.
I let my mind be still and thankfully accept its healing.
I rescind my judgement on God.

These are the phrases I pondered while walking this morning. I realized that sometime during the day, someone would jangle my ego and I'd be upset. It occurred to me how I let this happen day after day. Today, I did enter conscious awareness when it happened, remembered my lesson and also asked the Holy Spirit for help.

When I take on the role of system administrator, I'm no longer anybody's friend. I'm not good at accepting people being upset at me for enforcing system rules.

Chapter 28: The miracle reminds me of a Cause forever present...The miracle comes quietly into the quiet mind.

No comments: