- The Voice of the Holy Spirit is the Call to Atonement, or the restoration of the integrity of the mind.
- The Holy Spirit is the Mind of the Atonement.
- The Holy Spirit is the motivation for miracles-mindedness; the decision to heal the separation by letting it go.
- The Holy Spirit, the shared Inspiration of all the Sonship...
- He (God) also blessed his children with a way of thinking that could reach back to Him...He (Holy Spirit) represents a state of mind close enough to One-mindedness that transfer to it is at last possible.
- The Holy Spirit is within you in a very real way...
God has "blessed me with a way of thinking that could reach back to Him." The Holy Spirit within me "represents a state of mind close to One-mindedness..." I choose to listen to this truth instead of my punishing ego.
Another ego deal is this: my ego doesn't know how to let go. I may say to myself, on the one hand, "I've decided to heal the separation by letting it go." But, my ego will refute the decision by saying that I don't know how to let go and then prove it by taking my conscious thought to a grievance. Then we start this back and forth game of ego vs consciousness; until I ask for help. Then I get help; but the help is not ego staisfying. What happens is that I just move on a forget whatever the ego was yammering about.
The Atonement is the undoing of the separation; accepted moment to moment. Sometimes I imagine my self as light. Then I look down and see an inky black source spewing out black liquid. The liquid is dissolved and disappears in the light. It has no effect. The ink pollution is neutralized as soon as it appears. This is my visualization of the Atonement. The source of the pollution is the tiny mad idea of separation from God. The light is my true nature. The light dissolves the darkness and I can laugh at it.