Sunday, June 7, 2015

Its Not All Running

Its about Texas and how hot it is.

I didn't make it out of bed when I woke up at 5 am. So running outside wasn't happening today.

Instead I first did an eight station cross training workout plus a 100 min treadmill run.

My cross training did cause me to feel a bit quivery and it burned 656 calories. Each station was 10 minutes. The stations were: bike, elliptical, step platform side to side, nordic track, versa climber, durability circuit and rowing. Durability circuit means I carried 20 weights up and down stairs and at the top of the stairs I did 2 shoulder presses; and at the bottom I did a few kettle bell swings, pushups and russian twists.

This sort of workout is actually much more energetic than walk jog outside. But I miss doing laps in the trees.

No comments: