Monday, June 8, 2015

Bruce Jenner R.I.P.

Besides Vanity Fair and an upcoming E! episode, Ms Jenner "owned Google" this week.



I said, "When I was your age, Caitlyn Jenner was a boy." Some people were offended.

Really? Do you not see this humongous publicity stunt to capitalize on coming out; and Vanity Fair gets to sell tons of magazines? This is not some poor victim of confused genes; it is a celebrity doing what celebrities do: sell themselves as entertainment. (ffs)

I called a spade a spade. I stick by my thoughts. If you are offended, so be it.

I am an androgynous person; so I have given considerable thought to modern transgender people. 90% of service employees call me sir. Even in tight running clothes, people think I am a guy. I just keep on being who I am. I don't try to look or act like the female population. I don't want guys after me for sex and I can't accept the typically subservient role that most women accept. When I was younger, I tried harder to look like a woman but not now. I am not a lesbian either. I've never wanted to be a mother. When I was a kid, dolls got thrown out the window.

I am what I am and just live plainly as what I am. Changing body parts does not a woman make.

I am woman; no matter what I look like.

No comments: