Friday, July 26, 2013

Chapter 16.I

My ACIM anniversary is only 2 days away. I am on my 9th reading of the Text.

Chapter 16.I: "...sit quietly by and let the Holy Spirit relate through me.  ...I have invited Him [Guest] and He is here. I need do nothing except not interfere."

My ego is ferociously competitive, continuously lashing out against "them" who are higher on the corporate food chain. I feel a victim of "them" who are stupid yet have made it up the ladder. Stories about the middle class on the radio feed fuel into this inner fire.

Yet as I studied A Course in Miracles this morning, I realized there is nothing more important than living the ACIM life. I need do nothing. I am fine. Just let the Holy Spirit do His work without interfering. Continuously give my resentments to Him. Hang on to nothing. This is how I gain inner peace. This is the reality I choose to live in: Love is everywhere.

I have wanted to give a presentation on "Creative and Breakthrough Thinking" for awhile. Today is my day.

No comments: