Thursday, October 1, 2009

Early Morning Love

It is 6:15 am, and I didn’t go to Mass.

I need to reflect. As I sat here, I made the connection: with that Personality Non-physical. I look at and acknowledge my self-hate and other-fear which attempts to block this Inner Love. The Inner Love seeks my attention and connection. To find It, I still need first acknowledge and shine light on the shadows of hate and fear.

“Heaven is not a place nor a condition. It is merely an awareness of perfect oneness, and the knowledge that there is nothing else; nothing outside this oneness, and nothing else within” (A Course in Miracles Text, 18.VI.1).

If I find my Inner Love, I know it is not exclusively mine, but all of ours. The knowledge that we share love brings me close to oneness, close to Heaven.

This is a brief little blog. Yet, the knowledge on the oneness may be all I need to get through the day without being in unconscious terror of the other people. That one little scrap of knowledge may save my bacon today. All the power of the universe lies in it. All Love lies in it. Without this little knowledge, maybe I’d have to kill myself.

I guess I pursue God for this reason: without Him, I'd have to kill myself. Becoming aware of this inner connection is communion and I desperately need it.

I also had a wonderful 50 minute run under a slightly drippy sky, with lightening flashes. I was wearing my yellow "Live Strong" jacket. I felt good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice visiting your blog for the first time, you are very different and I've never met a semi-hermit!! I will definitely be back, thanks!