Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Blog....

Because of this blog, there are several people who I have met in person and several others I exchange with on the internet. But it troubles me that lately, a Russian source comes here 20 or 30 times a day. Is it a robot or a real person? Is it a hacker of some sort? I don't want to cancel the blog because the Russian robot is bugging me.

In other news, my 2012 world running tour goes international this weekend: Ottawa Canada. What is funny is that this 2012 running tour is also scheduled to have a stop in Germany. I did not plan any of this really. I signed up for some races because I wanted to. I signed up for others because work was taking me to that area. But really, 5 states and 2 other countries is crazy.

I have found a chiropractor in Houston area who does ART/Graston. She works on my left achilles and heel. Yesterday she gave me some foot strengthening and balance exercises. Wow! If I keep doing those, I won't be one of those little old ladies anyone could push around.

No comments: