Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What is in my Inner World?

Today's lesson from ACIM workbook is (32): I have invented the world I see.

The practice is to look out and realize this and look in and realize this; and realize the inner and outer were both invented by me.

What do I see when I look in? I see the loving feelings I have towards several people at work; in particular a situation I had today. Isn't that amazing? Well, I'm feeling good about all people right at the moment; as if love springs from itself.

It is really easy to create a world if you believe that what you see on the inside gets projected to the outside. Shut your eyes and see. then decide what you want to see. then be at peace as your inner decision will be what you see out there. Heidegger called this worlding. Do it!

No comments: