Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Treasure of God - Charleston Wednesday

When I am out of town, I usually need to sleep more; especially if surrounded by colleagues all day. Our work as an audit team for the startup up of a highly hazardous unit has been productive so far. Yesterday evening, I did have a great workout in the hotel. I think a few days off from running is a good idea also.

Big plug for the TRX exercise system. You can get a great hotel room workout with that.

The treasure of God is His Son. Not just Jesus; but we, all of us, are the one Son. Jesus is devoted, even today, to helping us realize how holy and beloved we, the Son, are. It is me that doesn't understand this. We are God's being; not separate. But we are not bodies. God is thought and we are thought. "The journey to God is merely the reawakening of the knowledge of where you are always and what you are forever. It is a journey without distance..."

Now I move to the next section: 8.VII - The Body as a Means of Communication

This part talks about using the body to attack instead of communicate. I wonder if I will ever reach a state of inner peace so calm that I do not attack others (either verbally or in thought). So I need the Holy Spirit and here is the core of his help: "To communicate with part of God Himself is to reach beyond the Kingdom to its Creator, through His Voice (the Holy Spirit) Which He has established as part of you."

I really want God and inner peace, so I keep working on this.

"...you can perfectly accomplish His holy Will for you when you accept it for yourself."

"Thought cannot be made flesh except by belief, since thought is not physical. Yet thought is for communication, for which the body can be used." And so in my rudimentary way, I control my thoughts and use them for communication/prayer, by repeating my litany.

No comments: