Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Body as a Means of Communication - Charleston Wednesday Eve

It is probably like a TV show: 8 members of the audit team in a meeting room with at least that many auditee representatives. We are discussing audit findings late into the evening. Not everyone keeps their temper.

I appear calm and I am. I am doing my part facilitating discussions and clarifying results.I actually have outside issues which are bothering me. It is because of my emotions that I need this Course.

But so often, Course students are discouraged, wondering when they will be perfect enough to never make any errors in their relationships, never get angry or be afraid. But of course, we wouldn't need the Course if we never made an error. It is the ego that wants perfection.

Jesus says, "Whenever the reaction to learning is depression, it is because the true goal of the curriculum has been lost sight of." Guided by the Holy Spirit, the body can become a means to return to the consciousness of spirit. Devotion to God can replace devotion to the ego. The Voice for God, the Holy Spirit, abides in it and directs the use to which it is put.

I am happy if I don't judge the use to which the Holy Spirit directs me.

No comments: