Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Treasure of God - Charleston Tuesday

Ultra Monk's Log - On the road in Charleston

The spiritual workout happens. That impresses me. I slept in today and didn't work out before work. This afternoon I had a creative hotel workout in Charleston, WV. But the spiritual workout did happen this morning.

The title of this blog is related to the chapter I am reading in A Course in Miracles text (8.VI).

"Forget not the Kingdom of God for anything the world has to offer." And suddenly I find myself off the hook for a mistake I made relating to another person. Apologies and hopes for pardon from that other person aside, Atonement reminds me that it only happened in my dream of this world. In the Kingdom, I am at peace. So I sit quietly and let Jesus assure me I am free in God. I shift my identification, existence and consciousness towards the Kingdom. Running and endorphins aside, I live in peace by the power of the Kingdom.

"You cannot behold the world and know God. Only one is true."

"No one created by God can find joy in anything except the eternal....because nothing else is worthy of him." I make mistakes here in my illusion. I can think I am guilty; but if I do, I've listened to the ego and not the Holy Spirit. "Case dismissed," is what the Holy Spirit says. No one can be guilty for a dream.

No comments: