Saturday, December 4, 2010

Its About the Spirit

Life is spirit. I am spirit. Life is about spirit. When you say, "Its about spirit," you are thinking about and asking for a reality far more than the material world of jobs, money, cars, sickness, kids and Christmas.

Imagine, look beyond, expand your possibilities and potentialities. Dream of something greater. Love Itself awaits.

Step one: Stop investing in the ego's reality.
Step two: Listen to the Voice for God.
Step three: Jesus will help if you want him.

If you cannot hear the Voice for God, it is because you do not choose to listen... change your mind to think with God's...

List of RIGHT ANSWERS (revised)
There is no ego. Know this need not be.
If I am afraid, I am deceived.
Fear is lack of love. Atonement heals.
Love alone is my reality.
In the holy instant I forgive.
And miracles come forth as love expressed.

The Holy Spirit is the Voice for God.
I hear Him speak quietly in my mind.
I am not alone. Jesus is here.
Jesus is the undoing of the dream.

The innocent are always truly seeing.
Christ vision is their one and only sight.
God is not symbolic. He is fact.
His peace cannot be shaken. I am free.
Into God's Hands I commend my spirit.
And so my mind awakens to His peace.

This is my commitment and the Truth.
Love is my intention as of now.
Love-based thinking is my true desire.
Inner peace is what I really want.
Father in Jesus name remind me of,
Your love for me and my love for You.

No comments: