Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jesus' Choice

Miracle principle 11: "Prayer is the medium of miracles. It is a means of communication of the created with the Creator. Through prayer love is received, and through miracles love is expressed."

Text 6.I "The Message of the Crucifixion": "The message the crucifixion was intended to teach was that it is not necessary to perceive any form of assault in persecution, because you cannot be persecuted. If you respond with anger, you must be equating yourself with the destructible, and are therefore regarding yourself insanely...You are free to perceive yourself as persecuted if you choose. When you do choose to react that way, however, you might remember that I (Jesus) was persecuted as the world judges, and did not share this evaluation for myself. And because I (Jesus) did not share it, I did not strengthen it. I therefore offered a different interpretation of attack...If you react as if you are persecuted, you are teaching persecution. This is not a lesson a Son of God should want to teach if he is to realize his own salvation. Rather, teach your own perfect immunity, which is the truth in you, and realize that it cannot be assailed...Your resurrection is your reawakening. I (Jesus) am the model for rebirth, but rebirth itself is merely the dawning on your mind of what is already in it. God placed it there Himself, and so it is true forever. I believed in it, and therefore accepted it as true for me. "

AND then I started a workout on my ex-machines. After about 30 minutes, after the bike and after the trampo-step, I was on the nordic track. Then, the message of my morning meditation came into my mind: I cannot be injured. I made Jesus' choice.

I took this thought running with me. It was the only thought I had. It is possible to think of this world as a dream I am watching. Even if I spontaneously react to it, I can look back at any incident and laugh at it as a bad part of the dream.

When I say, "I made Jesus' choice," it means I choose as Jesus did to know I cannot be injured because of thought of God cannot be hurt. I can evaluate my world in a way that strengthens love, not injury or destruction. It is a decision to hear only the Voice of the Holy Spirit. This Voice was put in me by God and I can choose it at any time, even after something seems to have happened. Just choose right now.

When you truly try to frame everything in terms of the Holy Spirit, a whole new universe appears. Everything is re-interpreted to mean something the ego would not have thought of.

No comments: