Thursday, May 27, 2010

Simple Presence

It is enough to simply sit in awareness of The Presence. I don't need to ask anything or expect anything or call it anything. I am willing to accept The Presence and enjoy simple awareness.

"Let me be still and listen to the Truth."

Update:
I might go to Germany again in September: perfect timing for the Cologne Marathon. I'm thinking I will try to learn some German this summer.
I am going to Canada tomorrow: to run in the National Capital Marathon and meet tons of Running Maniacs.
I just had a printer emergency: no ink. So I ran up to Office Max a couple of blocks away. For some reason, they were giving out $10 gift cards if you spent $40. No problema, ink is expensive, so I liked $10 off.
Yesterday, I bought a bosso coolo belt to go with the Ultra belt buckle I got at my 80 mile race. I bought it at the Harley Davidson dealer; many years since I've been in one of those places. They had moved and now reside in an old Lexus dealership.
I love being a runner. My goal this weekend is to finish without any injury. I won't be in a hurry.

No comments: