Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More than I thought I could Be

Yesterday, I was at work from 7 am to 7:30 pm. OMG...spirit flower! yes, I don't usually do such things but it was necessary. Today, I got up at 2:45; had 30 minutes of spiritual study; worked out on the back porch for 25 minutes; did my abdominals; and now I am at work at 4:45 am.

My recently doctored arm is a little sore. I don't bend it or use it much. But I am having to suck it up and do my work regardless. I am also having to put on a show for the people around me and pretend like there is nothing wrong. This is self transcendent behavior. Usually I find ways to weasel out of things; unless it is a marathon. This week at work is a marathon in disguise. As usual, I am not fast or stellar, but I am hanging in there.

No comments: