Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Self Transcendence 4/52

Sri Chinmoy said:


I have been quite busy at work for two days (and again tomorrow) as we have guests at the plant and we are doing a workshop.

I have had fruitful morning meditation and journaling. I am grateful for that. But during the day, I have been completely wrapped up in serving the group; so no time to ponder the universe. This morning, I had a good topic for philosophical discussion. So, now I suppose I would need to put together the resources to write a proper essay on that topic. Lets see if I do.

This morning, since I didn't have to be at work at my usual crack of dawn time, I got to run in the park across the street in daylight. And I went really fast. I was very happy with that run.

Then when driving to work, I was thinking about isotopes when a slow vehicle turned in front of me. I perfectly executed an emergency stop.

No comments: