Monday, June 20, 2016

Self Transcendence 2/52

Today in my morning spiritual reading, I realized I was quietly hating my boss; just for various reasons of being hemmed in by hierarchy. Reasons of old consciousness. I called my feelings the hateful self. Today's transcendence points to transcending the hateful self.

It is an ancient hate of oppression and abuse.

There must be another way to live, another synapse. I realized my job is just to move the energy. Or A Course in Miracles calls this "forgiveness" ; looking beyond the physical world to the love energy within the true heart.

There are tremendous possibility for achieving higher consciousness, if we have a way to focus. That is part of my problem. I go off to work and completely forget anything higher; I'm just immersed in the annoying relationships.

The results from the first day of the self transcendence race have not yet been posted. typically, the do 70 to 90 miles the first day.

For myself, I will go ride my exercise bicycle and my nordic track and then go to work.







No comments: