Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lent - Peace

How do I get from yesterday's doubts to today's peace?

From ACIM:

  • ...turn in peace to the remembrance of God, still shining in your quiet mind.
  • The stillness of your certainty of Him and of yourself is home to Both of you, Who dwell as one and not apart.
  • Peace is the state where love abides...
  • You dwell in peace as limitless as ite Creator, and everything is given those who would remember Him.
  • ...far beyond this senseless war (of illusions, this world) it (peace) shines, ready to be remembered when you side with peace.

Peace is now. I just have to stop and experience it and I have it.

Benedict said, "Seek peace and pursue it."

Jesus said, "My peace I give to you."

The psalmist said, "Be still and know..."

I am at peace just because I went there.

Running causes cool clean air to flow through me bringing a fresh stream of love into my being.

Personal statistics: I bought an exercise ball this morning in order to make my situps and crunches more difficult. One of my favorite things is having the plummer come. Today is one of those days.

No comments: