Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Polar Retreat Day 3

 Still very cold until Tuesday, when 20degF will seem like a heatwave. Patience.

Exercise yesterday: 10 miles in 2 hours on the treadmill during the morning. In the evening, I rowed and ex-bikes and lifted weights. Yesterday on the treadmill, I was looking out the window. I watched the truck plow the roads and lay down salt. Our homeowner's association pays for that. It is a wonderful thing. 

I got some new English/ Rhetoric assignments yesterday. I'm very happy with that because they are causing my brain to contemplate. I like writing essays. I have zoom philosophy this evening. 

Reading on in "Caste" I came to realize that Trump is a scared fake alpha male and Bieden is a true alpha male.  Trump's impeachment trial gets underway today. I will say, I never want that guy in office again. Yes, I think he should be held accountable for his actions on January 6. 

It really is tempting to drive south, like to Denton. Denton has a wonderful bike path along the Trinity which would be good for long-distance running. BUT, freezing rain in Oklahoma on the day I would want to drive down there. I wouldn't mind the cold so much if there wasn't snow all over the place. Patience. Segment intend. 





No comments: