Friday, March 28, 2014

Well, it happened again

Yes, another 20 miles.

Why do I do this?

Today, I first went for an 11.5 mile slow run/walk in El Lago. Then I came home for lunch. Then I changed shoes and went over to the park for another 8.9 mile walk. I just wanted to keep going for as long as my foot felt "not too bad." Pair of shoes number 2 was far better than the first pair I used. Shoes that don't hurt has been an ongoing issue since my foot surgery 5 months ago. Some issues have gone away. Others linger and drive me crazy.

The whole time, I was repeating my Course in Miracles lesson: Truth will correct all errors in my mind. Did I think about anything else? Yes. Like how fast/slow was I going. And what are the possibilities for completing 100 miles in 3 days.

I like walking for hours. I hope to be able to do private multi-days on an ongoing basis. As it is, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see how my foot is.

Tomorrow's Lesson has been reviewed already. Part of it is: It is True Light that makes True Vision sure.

I have home made beans and rice just getting done. My own beans are much better than whats in a can.

It takes a great deal of discipline to walk and not run.

Today was an experience of some inner inexplicable drive. I let it drive me. I cannot explain it still.

A short but viscous line of thunder storms in moving through. I am not the weather.

No comments: