Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday LSD

Why do some people do ridiculous LSD for no reason? I would like to be philosophical here, but I am brain dead at the moment.

Run today, low impact jogging with a little walking, 70F temps with south wind and 100% humidity, started in the dark at 5 am, 4 hours and 15 minutes (about 20 mi), 4 Gu, 2 S-caps, 60 oz (2L) of water. No wildlife.

My head was spinning most of the time with job possibilities. After about an hour I came up with my prayer: How may I best serve YOU?

Came home, showered, got the ice on a couple of spots, and immediately had an hour long phone interview.

Been on a diet for a week and lost 5 lbs (at 133 this morning), though much of that must have been water. Below is my chart. Explanation of the chart: I normalized things to get everything on one chart. Calories = calories/100. Minutes of exercise = minutes/10. Weight = lbs - 130.




No comments: