Thursday, October 22, 2015

Lesson 152

"The power of decision is my own. .. Then will we wait in silence, giving up all self-deceptions, as we humbly ask our Self that he reveal himself to us."

I've been feeling better this week; in the early morning spiritual session. I wonder if my working the 12 Steps during my endurance run changed me, healed me. And do I now start the day a little higher on the emotional scale? I've decided yes. The power of decision is about creating my own reality.

It wasn't that I met a mileage goal, but that I spent 9 hours in spiritual mode.

Brunton today: Its (spirituality) proper business is to rescue man from mechanical and unintelligent activity and put him on a path to a deliberately wise life.

Inward ignorance or inward happiness? What is your decision? I mistake transient sense gratification for true happiness. Deliberate wisdom. Very interesting. Speaks to my journey out of unconscious living.

So I went running and it was fantastic.

No comments: