Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It's Okay

Reading Brunton again today. Sitting here with a cold and trying to decide if I should go to work. I find that I almost know why I came to this body, this life.

I've been interested in higher consciousness the whole time. This life gives me time for pondering but also forces me to engage in the world. In the monastery I would have had to stick with Catholicism. Here in society, I have access to many ideas. As an engineer, I can build the ideas into anything.

Today's ACIM lesson is: I rest in God. I could feel the silent reality when I thought this thought.

Why do I entitle this blog, "It's Okay?" Because I am for once OK with being a civilian. Not a monk or a famous enlightened guru. Contemplative engineer is okay. Wow! Breakthrough!

No comments: