Thursday, April 16, 2020

Letter 4/16/20

Virtual race starts tomorrow. It is 10 days. If I complete 100 miles, I get a buckle. In the mean time, the hoody, t-shirt and number arrived today. I am wearing the hoody already.

My feet are ready to go. I'm looking forward to focusing on miles. I plan to get at least 15 miles per day. But if I can stay blister free, I'll do more. It is supposed to rain all night and snow early tomorrow. We'll see what time I go out. Too cold out there to wear a t-shirt.


Yesterday I ran 10 miles. I did it along the Missouri River. I hadn't see it for awhile so I enjoyed the image of power and strength. Running or walking feels good. This good feeling alone is a good reason to do it.

In the middle of social distancing, it is awesome to have something exciting to do.

No comments: