Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hermit Day 4

Photobucket

For something completely different, I spent 3 hours on an indoor endurance event today. I would ride the ex-bike for 5 minutes and then spend 25 minutes on the treadmill (varying speeds between 4 and 6 mph and inclines between 0 and 4%) and then back to the bike. This picture is a view from the treadmill.

I decided to skip the 4 hour drive to Springfield MO to go in a marathon. The roads were messy with snow around Kansas City and for an hour or so further south.

Today is the 4th day of my hermit holiday. My habit was to get up late (7 am or so), study A Course in Miracles for an hour, check the computer, exercise for 3 hours, shower, make fresh juice (apple, carrot, celery and pineapple), eat, play on the computer, read a book, lift weights, read, etc., go to bed at 10.

Yesterday, I blogged about the past decade of my life. Today, I feel ready to let it go and see who I am today.

One of the biggest changes in me is that I feel comfortable without being productive or valuable to society. That is huge! It means I've come a long way in denying my ego power over me.

No comments: