Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Call

This morning I was reading a beautiful part of the Course in Miracles Text. It caused me to stop and contemplate:
  • The Communication Link that God Himself placed within you, joining your mind with His, cannot be broken.
  • His Voice will be heard.
  • ...His peace still flows to you from Him.

Reading such words, my mind began to grasp and reach for the inner divine reality. When I stop to contemplate, I turn inward and allow The Communication Link to open, allow His Voice to whisper through, and allow His peace to flow more. I allow and I know. Knowing is a little different than perceiving. There are no wild feelings. In fact, peace is very still, like a quiet pool of water. Peace is pure existence and nothing else. I have no objectives. I have no requests. I merely allow. That quiet listening is how I pray.

No comments: