Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Sooth Yourself into Well Being

It seems like I face anxiousness early in the mornings. Then it is my job to consciously create thoughts which feel better. This morning I used and exercise from "Ask and It Is Given" by Esther and Jerry Hicks.

I wrote out all of these thoughts on physical well being. You can do it too to feel better. Also, don't look at the news over and over during the day. Once is enough, and later in the day, but not just before bed.

Here are some good thoughts:

"It is natural for my body to be well.
Even if I don't know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness,, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
When this condition began, I didn't know what I know now.
If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn't have gotten started.
I don't need to understand the cause of this illness.
I don't need to explain how it is that I am experiencing this illness.
I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
It doesn't matter that it got started, because its reversing course right now.
Its natural that it would take some time for my body to align to my improved thoughts of Well Being.
There's no hurry about any of this.
My body knows what to do.
Well-Being is natural to me.
My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests.
I'm in very good hands.
I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
My only work is to relax and breathe.
I can do that.
I can do that easily."


So... I wrote out all these sentences and sat quietly for a moment. My breathing became calm. The tiny birds came to sit in my bush. I felt peace.

No comments: