Thursday, November 5, 2020

Letter 11/5/2020

 Good morning, or good day. Another beautiful day. I've recovered from my recent ultra-marathon and looking forward to more races. I look forward to exercise period.

I've been engrossed in writing essays for college. It helps a lot that the essays are on topics of interest. I become engrossed in gathering ideas and organizing them for hours. I love that my brain is engaged. I love that my thought world is expanding.

I love myself and I love all this world. The universal presence of Non-Judgement, conscious as an experience, was the result of my ultra-marathon. I can't really explain this knowledge but it is my reality now. Non-Judgement is the truth.



"The philosopher is attempting to attain an eternal existence.  He is striving for release from impermanent attitudes, beliefs, and habits...he must stop fuming and fussing over this candidate and that party, and get to the place where he can perceive that all the varied and often contradictory procedures of mankind are contributing to an eternal pattern.  Growth, integrity, and ultimate perfection are inevitable.  There is nothing more disheartening to see than a group fretting itself into a frenzy determining whether a certain political party is going to overthrow civilization." That's from Manly P. Hall's Self-Unfoldment by Disciplines of Realization.


No comments: