Friday, October 3, 2014

i-Joining

ACIM Manual for Teachers 20: "His Will is wholly without opposite." To which I add another phrase from the ACIM text (citation not available): "Turn you to the stately calm within."

Say very well during exercise and drive to work:
His Will is wholly without opposite.
Turn you to the Stately Calm within.

I have had a big week. Despite the issue at work, where the company is splitting, I did get a new work computer and new work iphone. It is my first entry into Apple products. In some sense, I have joined the world. But I still don't want to join FB or watch TV. The IT tech was amazed I don't have itunes on my computer. I used "selfie" mode for the first time.

I also got my flu shot this week; and donated to National Public Radio.

It might be cooling off in Texas!

I am so optimistic about my running that I was surfing ultrasignup.com this morning. A year ago, I was one week out of surgery and still with 5 weeks of non-weight bearing. Today, I was running uphill on my treadmill at 5 mph. That is so awesome.

No comments: